Van Gogh Collection
Paris Moonlight In Icy Cotton
Classic solid black short sleeve shirt featuring subtle contrast detail inspired by Vincent van Gogh Self Portrait, and sleeve cuff embroidery.
Vincent van Gogh, Self-Portrait with Grey Felt Hat 1887, Van Gogh Museum, Amsterdam (Vincent van Gogh Foundation)© Van Gogh Museum
Model is 6'2" with a 40" Chest and is wearing size M, Regular fit
- Icy Cotton: Patented Cooling Power of Natural Mint Fibers
- 66% Cotton, 29% Mint, 5% Spandex
- Limited Edition, hand numbered
- Van Gogh Self Portrait Detail on Collar, Cuffs & Placket
- Van Gogh Script Embroidery on Sleeve
- 6-Way Stretch for Movement & Comfort
- 20x More Breathable than Polyester
- Wrinkle-Free Convenience
- Built-in Collar Stays
- Dry-clean: recommended for longer life and minimal shrinkage
(Do not use tensioning steam press)
- Machine wash
(Wash cold in delicate cycle. Air fluff / no heat setting, or lay flat to dry. Warm iron if needed.)
Fit: Our shirts run a bit smaller than some big brands. If you are on the border or between sizes, please order one size up. Use the sizing chart as a guide, and please contact us with any questions.
Van Gogh limited edition styles are eligible for exchange only. For more information, click here.
Find Your Perfect Size
Buttercloth is all about comfort, even before you buy. With the Buttercloth sizing calculator you can feel confident and comfortable when picking your next Buttercloth garment.
Need more help? Check out ourfor more details. Shop Your Size