- Icy Cotton: Patented Cooling Power of Natural Mint Fibers
- 66% Cotton, 29% Mint, 5% Spandex
- Solid Dark Blue Short Sleeve Polo
- Geometric Inner Contrast Detail
- White Contrast Stripe Ribbing on Collar & Cuff
- 6-Way Stretch for Movement & Comfort
- 20x More Breathable than Polyester
- Wrinkle-Free Convenience
- Dry-clean: recommended for longer life and minimal shrinkage
(Do not use tensioning steam press)
- Machine wash
(Wash cold in delicate cycle. Air fluff / no heat setting, or lay flat to dry. Warm iron if needed.)
Fit: Our shirts run a bit smaller than some big brands. If you are on the border or between sizes, please order one size up. Use the sizing chart as a guide, and please contact us with any questions.
Best Polo I have ever owned !
I purchased the Buttercloth polo. I am extremely impressed with everything about this item. It looks very stylish, is extremely comfortable, seems high quality, is wrinkle free, and seems durable.
I will look to buy more polos in the future from Buttercloth !
Rated 5 out of 5
Rated 5 out of 5
Rated 0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2, where minus 2 is Runs Small, 0 is True to Size and 2 is Runs Large
I love these shirt and there is a great story behind the entrepreneurial spirit of the company!
I stopped buying Nike shirts, I stopped buying Adidas shirts. These really are the worlds most comfortable shirt I am absolutely in love with them and I bought five so far. I would highly recommend the great styles and fit.
These are the best shirts I’ve ever bought in my life. I do not dry clean the shirts I wash them in cold water and hang them out to dry and they turn out perfect.